[at-l] Boredom (was Bryson's bookl)

--
"Bored" is a word that I try to keep out of my vocabulary.  If I begin to
think that I am bored, I tell myself that it is my own damn fault.

On the trail . . . bored?  You've got to be kidding.

I think it's because I am just so honored to be there.  I'm not there for
views, towns, or festivals.  I can be found much of the time standing by the
trail, taking every sound, sight, and other sensation in.  I force myself to
move forward, sometimes wondering why I should rush through this place that
enthralls me so.

It makes my day, even when, as now, I am away.

Kinnickinic