Re2: [at-l] Boredom (was Bryson's bookl)

At 03:10 AM 9/13/02 -0400, Rogene Beers wrote:
When
>I used to drive past Harrisburg, Pa I watched the large bolulders sticking

HEEHEEhehehehe...someone wondering about rocks in PA....hehehehe.

That is a pretty neat stretch of river though isn't it.

>Paul Bunyn and his oxen Blue hopping from stone to stone.

Actually, Paul and Blue were up on the ridge walkin.  He got tired of
walking on rocks so he pitched them into the river as he went along!!