[at-l] Fifty Ways to Leave the Trail

I am instantly reminded of my useless 4 oz. cell phone that was flooded
on Night 1 of my hike DWG->Hudson River earlier this year. All of my
phone numbers were in that &*%$ phone, rendering me busting rump to get
to a train for Manhatten, to the plane and thence to GA. The easiest
escape was to finish the hike.

I had even managed to get my copies of the Databook and Companion wet
and illegible, somewhat like my handwriting.

I just hope to get back up there sometime when the Bear Mountain museum
is open.

Bill...