[at-l] Vegas...revisited

--
In a message dated 9/9/02 7:26:46 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> As far as seein' me and Curtis at the same time...to the best of my
> knowledge,
> the only person to do that is Datto...And, I don't think anybody has ever

Um - most of us have pictures - and lets face it, it'd be hard to fake the
height difference or that hand placement  :)  I've been interested in the
threads I've missed, though - seems like RnR  is a real live person, since
he's met SB. I always kind of suspected he was someone else :)  Must have
been one of the few (thousand) times I've been wrong ;)

Red