[at-l] A Public Thank You and Expression of Gratitude

--
In a message dated 9/9/2002 6:34:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:

> Because it partly concerns AT-L's Kahley, and because I am SO grateful for
> her offer of help.
>
> FOR: Her seizing the ball and making it her own (to mix metaphors), her
> native smarts, her spell-checks (pocketmail has none), her sending of the
> occasional AT-L tidbit, her asking to post the journal here, her keeping me
> informed on the weather and her just generally supportive nature during
> some
> tough times.
>
> She won't let me thank her personally anymore, so i had to take a moment
> and
> do it here.

I am so glad that you took the time to thank her, Jan!!  You
know..........you get involved with lists like this and you start thinking
you know what people are like in person.  It is nice to know that my
impression of Kahley was right on the money!!  :)
       Kahley.....we are lucky to have you here on AT-L!  Anna