[at-l] Bryson's Book

As a fan of the Bryson book, but not of the Bryson thread, I would like
to see the thread die early due to the rabid Bryson opponents. This is
a book that is more likely to entertain than inform, but still has
several more kernels of truth than some find comfortable.

The fans of the book will enjoy and share, while the opponents will act
like apes reacting to the 2001 obelisk. I've yet to have anyone attempt
to ram Bryson's book down my throat, but opposition is as fanatic as a
sidewalk prophet of doom.

Bill...