[at-l] The last day of Summer...going hiking????

This may be the last day.
Maybe the last day.
This may be the last day.
I don't know.

(OK...now I'm pickin on The Stones<g>)

I have had a wonderful summer!
Self employed again, for the first time in years
and it was a joy.  Lots of great river time.  This year
I took pictures so as soon as i get them online, ya'll
can see what contents me when it's too hot to hike.

But, all good things must come to an end.  I'd be
really bummed if it didn't mean the beginning of the hiking
season!  Woohoo!!!!!  As I metamorph from an aquatic
creature to a terrestrial again, I'm wondering who's hiking
where in the best season of the year????