[at-l] Gatlinburg parking question

Why leave a car in Gatlinburg? Two to three weeks should find you near
or past Damascus. I'd suggest you arrange to leave a car in Hot Springs
(if you are a pessimist) or Erwin and arrange a shuttle to the start.
It should be pretty easy to arrange a shuttle from Damascus south to
your car. Getting from Damascus to Gatlinburg is likely to be a bit
more difficult.

Bill...