[at-l] Re: Back problems

It isn't the nerve getting compressed, it is the disk. With a good
suspension you have transferred the weight past the vertebral disk down
onto your pelvis. Momma Nature planned it that way for carrying future
bundles of joy, although she made it very difficult to deliver that
bundle without assistance.

Bill...