[at-l] Packing a Blown Back

--

I already went to a neuro surgeon. They said it was not bad enough for
surgery & set up my PT appointments (his boat was already paid off).
I had a TENS unit & a STIM unit, I was given both of them by a chiropractor
that needed a boat & a girlfriend (he gave me them at the first mention of
pain, and they work fairly well to relax my back). I use the STIM (what's the
diff between the 2?).
I haven't been to the chiro in a while (coverage ran out for the year), my PT
formally ended (they told me to continue on my own (I wasn't very good at
following that advice).
I am starting the program over again...
So far I am doing:
Walking 4-5 hilly miles, 5-6 times a week (Small 5-10 lb pack). No problem
here.
Eating healthier (I need to lose 20-30)
ab, back & upper body workouts
heat, ice, ben-gay, STIM unit.
Stretches from PT.
Prayer...
Forking out money to go back to the chiropractor weekly.
Hoping my current problems are due to the sudden onset of excersize,

Russ  2003