[at-l] Packing a Blown Back

--

My chiropractor keeps telling me my pelvis is out of alignment. And that is
causing the muscle spasms in my back (in addition to the 2 bulging & 1
herniated disc). I went 3 times a week for 6 months & went to PT, & it never
seemed to stay in alignment, so I have keep building up my muscles to support
my lower discs (abs & back). I started taking vitamins (I'll add calcium) &
"joint pills", and walking alot to lose my spare tire. Other than that I use
a Stim unit & Advil to relax my back muscles, plus I wrap in a neoprene belt
to keep my back warm. I have until March to get it in shape.... I am hoping
to travel "Ultra light" to keep from adding to my troubles.

Maybe I should find the doctor/chiropractor/massage therapist guide to the
AT...;-)

Russ 2003