From: Shane Steinkamp
Date: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:36:26 PM
To: ted anderson; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [at-l] Dr. Balls

>> Shane wrote.....Actually, I believe Dr. Balls
>> is off on a long walk.

> What is the good Doctor's specialty, Shane?

That's a good question Ted, but one that I am not sure I am
qualified to answer. Curtis Balls is a poet, a philosopher,
damn funny, and many other things that mere words cannot
express. I suppose the best way to describe Dr. Balls is
that he is genuine and human, which is rare in our world
today. In that sense, and in that regard, he is a Doctor of
Humanity.

Shane

.