[at-l] Wingfoot question

--
futabachan@yahoo.com writes:

> So, is Wingfoot a Vols fan?

For the sake of the Vols, I hope not.  And by the way, I called him on his
website claims last night via IM under an alias screen name (he knows me and
HATES me) and he stated that when one has as much love and dedication to the
AT as he does, it is not impossible, and since no one seems to have the
dedication he does, or something to that effect, then he just does it for
himself.  I said bull doo doo and signed off.  Sorry for bringing up the WF
issue again.  But several of you asked me off list if I had, sooooo... There.

Kelly GoVols