[at-l] Re: [hikersRus] Signing my guest book

Hey Ted,

Re: Trail Journals; don't you just LOVE that cute little counter?

Look at those numbers jump  - isn't that VALIDATING? Kind of makes existence
worthwhile. Doesn't it make you want to keep drawing BREATH (res-spit-tory
therapist or no...)?

Only thing, there were 809 hits when I signed. Now, they're down to 709.
What's up with THAT?

> I always take the role as stepping in if my neighbor is in trouble.  Must be
> the former fire fighter in me, maybe I'm just nosey?

Nosy.

Hugs, Teddikins
See ya on the Trail
JL