[at-l] Dr. Balls

> speaking of bad jokes, whatever happened to
> Mr. Curtis Balls?  Did he finally
> get married?

I wish you wouldn't talk about my former fianc=E9 like that...

Actually, I believe Dr. Balls is off on a long walk.  I
thought he was thruhiking again, but I'm not sure about
which trail.  I really do miss that boy.  Sorry not to be
more specific.  Once I knew where he was, but now I have
forgotten.  Sometimes my mind wanders.  Sometimes it goes
alone, and other times it takes me along...  This isn't one
of those times...

Shane