[at-l] Smashmallows and the Campfire

We have new members! Time to dust off this post :O)

Many oldtimey at-lers like to think of our list as a virtual campfire. We sit
around
and watch, comment, tell stories, swap gossip, dream dreams outloud, listen
and talk too much, pass pictures around, hug folks who need a hug, slap a few

who need slapping, tease and joke, learn and teach, wonder and explain, make
plans, answer questions and question answers. Some people stay, some go, some

leave, some return, some tend the fire and some stir up the flames. When
someone comes to the campfire, they're often encouraged to pull up a log and
grab a
'smashmallow' (a s'more, or a marshmallow to toast). Once in a while someone
will come flying out of the shadows, a-hollering and a-raving, and 'pees on
the campfire.' Most times they're offered a smashmallow too.