[at-l] Vegasing...

--
In a message dated 9/5/02 11:26:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wilderness1@starband.net writes:

>    "Over the
>   past dozen years, he has given more than 50,000 hours of volunteer
> service
>   to A.T. hikers and Trail organizations..."   That's an average of 11.45
> hours a day EVERY DAY for the
>   last TWELVE YEARS! "

You know, I have WF on my buddy list here on AOL, and I think I'm going to
point out Shane's little fact to him via IM the next time I see him online.
Just to be the little sh** that I am.  Tee Hee!  All it will take is a bare
ur two.

KellyGOVOLS (Did I mention we won this week?)