[at-l] Swiss Cheese

Maybe everybody know this but Swiss Cheese (as my dad called Sweeze Cheese)
is the best for hiking trips.

Take one of those supermarket bars, about 12 oz.  Cut in chunks, I like
about 2 oz per day.  Wrap the cut bar in paper towel and put the whole thing
in a zip lock.  Eat a chunk per day.  Add to your one-pot meal (great in
noddle based stuff) or eat raw. It will last at least a week.  The paper
absorbs the oil and keeps the whole mess from getting slimy.

It's the best.  Forget string cheese, dried cheese, whatever, this is the
real thing and it rocks!  (Best after about 2 or 3 days in the pack).

Pb
Cheese lover