[at-l] Upper Goose Pond Cabin

> Well gang I'm off this morning to spend next week as the caretaker
> at Upper Goose Pond cabin, on the AT, in Lee Mass. If any of you
> will be out hikeing in this area, next week, stop by.
> Grampie-N->2001

Eep, I just missed you by one day!  I left UGPC on 9/1, after an
utterly scrumptious blueberry pancake breakfast that was well worth
the late start.  I think I have a new favorite shelter; enjoy your
week there!

 -- Raccoon --
(or, um, retroactively have enjoyed it, I guess, as you probably
won't read this until you get back)

=====
Susan Davis <futabachan@yahoo.com>