[at-l] Wayah Bald

I received some most excellent advice on doing this stretch, and have
decided to take the time to watch the leaves change and just go as far
as Siler Bald instead of marching on to Wayah Bald.

I've really got a little over a week to go from Deep Gap to NOC, so a
little extra time to kick back and enjoy won't throw the world out of
kilter. That will also give me more time around Wayah Bald during the
daylight hours.

By the way, any idea of when the SOBO's will be coming down through
this area? Kind of thought some of them might be down there around
early October.

Thanks guys.