[at-l] head lamps

> Beyond signaling "I am here.", or to mark a landing zone for the rescue
> helicopter, I don't know of any good uses.
> It does annoy some people, quite well in fact !
>
> Black Wolfe

	Some folks have mentioned heading to the privy in the middle of the
night and getting turned around trying to find their way back to their
tent or the shelter.

	Leave the Aurora blinking back 'home' and use your second light
(photon, etc.) to make your way to the privy. Getting back will be a
cinch.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.