[at-l] head lamps

The blinking is perfect if you are the subject of a search and reascue
mission. The movement and blinking are much more easily seen by others,
hence you get found a bit quicker. While I am a Tikka user, hearing
that the Aurora offers this, and is cheaper, makes it a very easy lite
to recommend to others.

Bill...