[at-l] Wayah Bald

"...(i.e.: an old man that at least walks a fair amount)? Is there any good tent
camping on Wayah Bald? I will be doing this solo, so I just need enough room for
my  'Zoid.  Originally I was planning on stopping at Siler Bald Shelter but that
is only an 8 mile day" asks and reports Jim S.

As  a  fellow "old man, though I try to keep it a secret, I love eight mile days
---  especially at the beginning of a section hike. I love to stroll through the
woods  and  mountains,  stopping early for a leisurely bourbon and first dibs on
space in the shelters.

Weary