[at-l] Rain Shield

I have Rain Shield rain suit and have tried it out twice now (woo-hoo) in
rain showers at my house.  Of course, the way rains come and go here, by the
time I find it, put it on and get outside it's done pouring!  So, I end up
standing where the water runs off the roof just to get a good soakin'.

Both times I've been satisfied with performance, except for one thing:
water seems to be coming in at the seam between the hood and the back.  Not
gushing in, mind you, but enough to dampen the collar of my shirt.  Anyone
else had problems with this?

Also, when it's raining, I prefer to wear a ball hat to keep water out of my
eyes.  Should I waterproof it to keep my head from eventually getting
soaked?  Other suggestions?

Thanks,
Teresa

http://hometown.aol.com/gatorsncubs/index.html