[at-l] Rangeley Maine

Papa Bear, I really liked Gull Pond and would highly recommend it. The
owner (Bob, or Don, or something...) is a nice, single older man with a
nice lot right on the lake. He has kayaks and canoes available. It is
quite cheap to stay there and the price includes and AYCE breakfast
(nothing extraordinary; pop tarts, cereal, yogurt, toast, etc). There
are signs all around town and if you call him, he'll come and pick you
and bring you back into town any time you want. The rooms have several
beds in them and I think there is one private room. Real clean and
nice. -TreeLady