From: Linda Benschop
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 1:09:42 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Baby carrier for hiking

I am looking for one of those carriers for my son who is soon to have his
own son. Very important to get this child acquainted with the trail as
quickly as possible! I am thinking about getting the parents a baby carrier
for their upcoming baby shower. I did see one on the trail with a little
sun cover but not sure what kind it was but possibly a Kelty. Has anyone
here had experience with one that is comfortable and lightweight?? I do not
have a clue what to look for.

Hummingbird