[at-l] Looking for info for diabetics hiking.

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Frank,

Sorry for the delay in answering but I have been off list for the most part
this year due to personel time mismanagement.  I am a type 2 and will answe=
anything I can for you.  As for what I do different that is hard to answer.
Everyone has their own body to deal with but what I have noticed is I eat m=
ore
frequently and drink a LOT more then anyone I hike with.  I eat less candie=
then those I hike with (but keep them handy) and eat a lot of dried fruits
too.  I think you will find that hiking & backpacking in general agrees wit=
type 2 diabeties.

I'd be interested in where you stand and what direction you have taken in y=
our
personal battle.

Good Luck,

Rich "Bowyer"

*waving* to the listers ~I miss you peops.