[at-l] Nice warmup day hike from Gorham

--
In a message dated 8/29/02 11:13:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
papa_bear_nyc@yahoo.com writes:

> Would  Valley Way to Madison and back be too much?  Airline to Adams?
>
> Maybe I should set my sights below treeline.

Papa Bear:  I just got back from completing my section of the A.T. in New
Hampshire.   I have done Valley View twice, once in June...up to the hut and
back and again two weeks ago to start my southbouth hike to Hanover....I
liked Valley View both times...It is only out of tree line for a short while
and that is near the hut..Shouldn't be a problem for you...Have a great hike

"Tuxedo"
Bob Davies