From: "Dave Cheslow" <dcheslow@rev.net>
To: <daveh@psknet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:48 PM
Subject: RATC:Water supplies in RATC area

It is definitely dry. We need to create and maintain a water source
inventory because weather predictions are that we'll continue to be drier
over the foreseeable future.  Here is the current status of the RATC
maintained shelter water supplies:

Wilson Creek: wet, but a long walk (.7m)
Fullardt Knob: wet
Lamberts Meadow: dry, but you can follow the streambed and get to water
eventually
Campbell: dry
Catawba: wet
Boy Scout: dry
Pickle Branch: wet
Niday: wet
Sarver Hollow: wet
Laurel Creek: wet
War Spur: wet (I think)
Bailey Gap: dry but there is another water source  a long walk away (.5m)
Pine Swamp: wet
Rice Fields: dry
Docs Knob: wet but just barely
Wapiti: wet