[at-l] Dude, The Rash

In a message dated 8/27/02 12:07:01 AM, ArgentandSable@aol.com writes:

<< but what I'm interested in is what
kind of underwear (brandnames, material, etc.) do you use? >>

I sometimes have success with no underwear and applying an antifugal cream
used to fight athletes foot.  I put the cream on in the morning before
hiking.  Then again during the day.  I wash the potentially suseptible area
with water or soap and water or with a baby wipe or handy wipe.  Then apply
more antifungal cream.  I've read that the salt in our sweat is a major cause
of the irritation.  It surely can make walking an unpleasant experience.

                                            Art