[at-l] Shelter Shields

I have a couple of things to add to this discussion:

1)  A parachute is much heavier than a tent.  A T-10 (army round) will
weigh in the neighborhood of about 30 lbs if I remember correctly.

2)  Secondly, a parachute is actually quite warm if you wrap up in it.
Might as well just wrap yourself in it as opposed to using it for a
shelter shield...

3)  Buy a tent -- lighter, and probably more effective.
On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 01:54:56PM -0400, I received a message from Raphael Bustin to which I felt pleasantly compelled to respond by saying: