Polartec wasRe: [at-l] Wet T-shirt contest results,,,,finally

Correct, you can see that very nicely in a Nomad. In a shelter, I've
never had problems with condensation on the bag. My suggestion is only
for those occasions when one is well nourished with good calories and
can afford the luxury of drying clothes. However, it can be real tough
to get into frozen clothing.

Bill...