[at-l] Forest ranger??

Ted wrote.....It is with a great deal of regret that I must inform you that,
with every
word" that comes from your keyboard, your ignorance leaps forth.  At your
next ultra right wing hate group meeting, please give the boys my regards.
And by all means, never ever touch my backpack, not that you really ever
have touched anyones',  or you will require the services of a very good
neuro surg Doc.

I was thinking the same thoughts but afraid to "rite" it.  The real scary
thing is this person claims to be a forest ranger with arrest powers.

Hummingbird