[at-l] Spelling

>>If he could spell, I might be willing to 'listen' to his viewpoint.
>First rule of thumb if you want to get a message across, don't
>dsitract from it.

While this was directed at another poster, its got me thinking.

What I can't figure out is why I spell differently at the keyboard than in
longhand.  While I no the difference between "no" and "know", and even when
to use they're, there and their, my fingers take over in front of the
computer as if I were transported back to 4th grade.  With pen and paper I
wood never make these kinds of errors.

Punctuation is another story, but I am the product of public schools.

Proof reading might be the answer, but then you all might think that my
posts are the product of a deliverate thought process.

Rick B