[at-l] Whitetop elevation

Robert,
On the USDA Forest Service map of "Mount Rogers High Country and Wilderness"
Pine Mountain and Balsam Mountain are shown in large letters encompassing wide
areas. Pine Mountain goes from the Mt. Rogers area over to the Little Wilson
Creek Wilderness area on the east. Balsam Mountain goes from Whitetop Mtn.
to the Deep Gap area near Mt. Rogers. In smaller letters are features
with elevation markers such as Whitetop Mtn, Mt Rogers, Wilburn Ridge,
Second Peak (on Pine Mountain). On this map the 5526 elevation is
for Wilburn Ridge which looks like it is part of Mt Rogers.
Dave Hughes
Worthington, OH