[at-l] OT - TN Yankees

--
In a message dated 8/20/02 9:10:08 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

> Bryan, I'm going to ask you nicely to never call a person from Tennessee a
> "Yankee."

You know, this brings up an observation - I grew up in Va Beach, VA.
Everyone north of us considered us Southerners.  Everyone south of us
considered us Northerners.  (I'm talking like 100 miles in either direction)
I think this caused some sort of identity crisis, which I finally resolved by
moving to TN.  Sort of.  What can I say?  Oh yea - GO VOLS and GO RAIDERS!!
;-)

Red