[at-l] Scouts

--
  just hate Christians because they are all hypocrites no ther religion
teaches hate discremation and violce liekt eh chrstion relgion she
me  achrstion and I will show you a hypcrte by the way you could have seen
jesus becuse he had no powers and was not part of god in fact every thing
they wrote about him is worng why do you trhink they dumped 5 books of the
bibel. o and chrstions preach love is that why i got to see a guy beat to a
bloody pulp in a chruch becuse he was gay. is that why when mathow shepred
my best frind was beat to deatht eh chrstions were rejoicing and happy