[at-l] anti gravity gear

--
sorry you have no clue about the boy scouts just try to sign up and not be
a white Christian and you will not be allowed in. they make sure that your
Christian if you voice objection to them meting in churches you get told we
are a religious based organization and will always meet in churches if your
gay which I'm not but I stand up for those that do your not allowed to
either lead the boy scouts or be one all there principals are Christian
based hey whats the biggest hate group in the world Christians