[at-l] Dehydrating stuff

--
I am dehydrating apples right know I just got done with a  load of around
30 pounds of apples and you cant tell which were dried in the dehydraters
and what was dried in the two ovens here a hint on apples toss some all
spice and cynomanen ont hem after putting on the trays and on the pans for
the oven and it adds  a litle fl aver.  I use apple dired has a snack and I
also bake apple cakes int he back country

--

---