[at-l] Re: help me with my gear list - please

I generally carry one of those combo match safe-whistle-compass do-hickeys.
The compass isn't all that great but will show you the general direction.
Having an emergency match supply and a whistle are also big plusses in my
mind. I'm not sure of the weight of the whole thing but it's only an few
ounces.

Bryan