[at-l] Dehydrating stuff

--
another thing on drying also if you dry has mcuh has I do then you can use
the oven has a dryer put it on the lowest setting and use either sheet pans
or if it is something like jerky use a broiler pan. I ,make around 300
pounds of jerky at a time most of it being buffalo elk dear and antelope
living in the premiere hunting state in the use Wyoming and having a family
guide business were we have tourist come out shoot a deer or elk or what
ever then we us lay get the meat and have the mount prepared and shipped ot
them. most of them don't want the meat so we get it all right know w e have
5 freezers full of wild game of every kind. another hint on jerky you can
take ground meat and buy at a rest rant supply place a gun that after you
marinate the burger you load it into he gun and it shoots the jerky out in
long strips infact if you buy jerky from the store don't let them fool you
into thinking you are eating steak nope your eating burger and most tie  it
is 90 percent soy.

--

---