[at-l] OT-southern accents

My youngest sister always had the knack of picking up accents very quickly.
She worked at a family business where Gram was raised down south, and you
could tell <g>. Gram's son was anti-accent (or at least
anti-southern-accent), and wouldn't hesitate to correct. Of course my
sister kept picking things up from Gram... they almost had to pull her son
off the ceiling when he walked in one day and asked my sister what she was
doing, and she replied "Fixin' to do the floor"... <g>.

skeeter