[at-l] Clark Jungle Hammock

At 02:31 PM 08/22/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>--
>Is anyone using, or have an opinion about their experiences with the
>"Clark Jungle Hammock" ultralight model, they would like to share?

I don't have the ultralight model but I've had my Clark for 2-3 years and
love it.  It's not the lightest hammock on the market but it's very well
made.  I really like the pockets under the bed for stashing stuff.  I wish
the fly was a bit wider.  It's adequate but I like lots of room under the
fly.  The newspaper scan part way down the page at
http://www.junglehammock.com/tests.html has a photo of me in my
hammock.  That occasion wasn't actually an overnight.  I just took the
hammock out to show it to Tony and he turned it onto a story for his weekly
outdoor column.

sAunTerer