[at-l] Southern Speak OT

I actually have a paperback book(let) entitled "Dictionary for Yankees
and Other Uneducated People" at my office - it is a hoot to read.  It
was given to me many, meany years ago by my dual-citizen,
German-resident Uncle, who always treasured his southern roots - when he
would fly into Raleigh from Munich on one of his bigwig business trips,
the first thing he would ask is for a trip to Don Murray's BBQ
restaurant for some pig, brunswick stew, hush-puppies and sweet tea! :)

Thru-Thinker