[at-l] I ain't offended (was) RE: [at-l] Re: Southern Ridicule

I agree.

Shoot, not only am I not offended, I even have to put up with being a
"hillbilly", and don't mean the West Virginia kind neither. My family is
from Arkansas, and yes, I have dated (and kissed) cousins (after a funeral
no less).

Most southern folk I know and that includes rednecks too, take a particular
sort of pride in being what they are, and they seem to have more fun poking
fun at it than the northerners do. Of course they have even more fun poking
fun at northerners....

Lee I Joe