[at-l] RE: black bear attack in NY

Actually that is not true, I just saw a study that came to the conclusion
that people almost never panic, freeze or act in anti-social ways during a
crisis. The 9-11 behavior of folks in the stairwells of the WTC were used to
illustrate the fact that people act in selfless ways to assist those less
able to cope with the danger. Carrying people down 50 flights of stairs and
so on. Ah here it is:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/08/020808075321.htm

We are better than I would have thought.

Bryan