[at-l] Gear list request!

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Hello!  I am planning a thru-hike for 2003 and because my hiking partner and I
are starting Med/Law schools (respectively) in August, we are starting our
hike mid to late Feb.  I am freaking out about being cold and getting my gear
together...I have backpacked quite a bit on the AT but never in cold weather.
I would truly appreciate hearing about gear lists from those experienced
winter hikers!!!  You can email me off list unless anyone else is interested
:)
Thanks!!
Sally

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]