[at-l] RE: black bear attack in NY

--
In a message dated 8/20/02 4:14:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> As a side note, I am sitting here listening to 870 AM, and the news just
> contained an announcement that a local man, living in a rural area, was
> attacked by a wild pig IN HIS HOME.  Seems the rather large animal got in
> and bit the man several times.  So, I suppose we shall have to watch out for
> .

When it comes to protecting your LIFE, well then, that's acceptable.  But to
hunt an animal down and kill it because it killed a human, which, by the way,
is in that animals nature, is just stupid.  My sympathies to the family of
that child.  But don't leave a child alone, out in the woods, for the love of
God, when there might be bears around.

Kelly (shaking her head in wonderment)