[at-l] RE: black bear attack in NY

--
In a message dated 8/20/2002 3:11:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

> What pisses me right off is these folks here in Florida who insist on moving
> out into these new clone-ish developments of the Everglades, and then
> wonder
> why their kids get eaten by alligators.  If you're out in the woods, you
> watch for bears, if you're out in the Glades, you watch for Gators.  And if
> you are a Vols fan, and meet a Gator fan, you flip them a bird <VBG>
>
> Kelly GoVols

You know Kelly, with the exception of the Tennessee thing, I totally agree.
People rage on about how the animals are atacking, and how the deer are
eating their backyards. Well...HELLO, you moved into their neighborhood, not
vice-versa. Where else do you expect them to go?
GO DAWGS!!!!!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF

Dawg