[at-l] Peaches

I wouldn't disagree with SC as the ultimate place for peaches. However,
the nematodes and drought and real estate folks appear to be creating
the perfect storm along I-85 this year. So many productive orchards are
now outlet stores and fast food facilities. The trees look stunted, and
many are dead.

Enjoy our peaches. This may be the good old days.

Bill...
<Underneath the giant peach (which my kids all thought looked like a
giant butt), is a Fatz chicken shop and acres of parking The orchard is
fast disappearing around it.>